St Katharine’s Dock

Client: Confidential
Service:

Quantity Surveying

Project Management

Employers Agent

Sector: Commercial

St Katharine Docks is a 23 acre estate built in 1827 and central London’s only marina. It consists of six buildings totalling 500,000 sq. ft. Beadmans were involved with the refurbishment in International House, Devon House, Marble Quay plus the refurbishment of the marina including replacement of pontoons and infrastructure, along with Public Realm upgrades.

More Sector Projects